Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 15: Official Challenge 01/30/12

Today I had a pretty good UBWO. I noticed that I had to up the weight on two body parts. It's amazing how fast your strength came come back. I guess it explains not losing that much body weight last week but still lost some inches.

Nutrition:
M1: Cliff Protein bar
M2: EAS Protein Shake
M3: Beef with rice and vegetables
M4: Chicken with rice and vegetables
M5: Natural Peanut Butter on wheat toast with natural strawberry preserves
M6: EAS Protein shake


I am very happy today because an old friend and I were able to get back in contact with other via Facebook. We haven't spoken since I moved to Florida and it was nice to hear from him.

Additionally, work is getting busier still and things are going much better in life in general. I know that I am on the correct path in life and I will keep pushing forward with this.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment