Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 22 Official Challenge 02/06/12

This morning I felt like I had been drugged from the high consumption of sugar yesterday. It gave me even more certainty on how food affects the body and ultimately affects how you feel spiritually.

I had a lot of trouble getting to sleep last night so I slept in this morning which caused me to get a late start on the day.

Today was going to be my lower body workout day but I really wanted to get in some cardiovascular exercise as well. So, about 30 minutes after lunch I went out and did a 3 mile fast paced walk. It took about 53 minutes to do it.


Exercise:
  •  3 mile fast paced walk
Nutrition:

  • M1: ½ lb of 93% lean hamburger on whole wheat bread with a few tortilla chips and salsa
  • M2: 2 hardboiled eggs and 1 orange
  • M3: Chicken fajitas
  • M4: EAS Protein shake with frozen strawberries and almond milk
  • M5: 1 hardboiled egg and 1 slice of whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter
I pushed through the day pretty good. About mid way through my fast paced walk I started feeling regenerated and my energy levels went through the roof.
I need to get a better grip on the sleep. I know that will help with the recovery from my exercise. I am feeling pretty good tonight although ready for bed.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment