Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 25 Official Challenge 02/09/12

I guess life can throw quite a bit of “stuff” at you when you are going through a transformation!


Today was pretty rough for me. I was unable to get in any exercise. It was partly due to some hip pain I am experiencing that I do not want to aggravate any further. I am letting it heal a bit before engaging in any more exercise on it.

I am keeping in the nutrition though and it goes as follows:


Nutrition:
  • M1: 1/2 cup oameal (with cinnamon sprinkled in), 4 egg whites and one whole egg scrambled.
  • M2: 5 ounces of chicken breast and 1 banana
  • M3: 6 ounces steak with baked potato (plain) and 2 cups of raw spinach and green bell pepper
  • M4: EAS Protein shake with 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup almond milk
  • M5: 2 hard boiled eggs and 1 naval orange
Today went a bit off the rails due to several factors. My work has slowed down quite a bit and I have been doing some actions to handle that.

I decided last night to move my other blog titled Transform The Machine over to a new hosting site. I was on Godaddy but they suck! So, I have moved over to Host Gator. Check them out if you are looking for a good hosting account.

So, I have been in the middle of moving all of my files and such, which was very successful. I now have two more sites to move over as well. So, there ya have it!

I will get back on track tomorrow for sure. Until then.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment